Tuesday, October 27, 2009

treasure chest

We are really beginning to know individual people here. When first saying "yes" in coming to HK, these chinese people just had question marks on their faces [I usually have a visual of people, so this is the picture that I would draw in my head].

But now there is much more. It is becoming so real to us.

God is now giving me more than just question marks. He is giving me treasure chests.

Treasure chests that I feel like are just waiting to be opened, with all these unique treasures inside. It's as if they've never been discovered and are now being known. It is so special to be a part of unravelling what may have been kept tight.

1 comment:

  1. Cat, I love this word picture (and how you often express yourself in word pictures) Makes things easier to understand and easier to see! Your jump from people with ? marks to treasure chests reminds me of the verse "we have these treasures in jars of clay".
    Happy opening! Praying for all of you! Tell Tall Jason hello!

    ReplyDelete