Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am not bitter...



What's this you ask? Well I (Scott) thought it would be fun to teach Cat a new card game so that she could have fun playing and not just be stuck keeping score. Obviously I kept score (see the above scribbles that resemble numbers). So it was a lot of fun right? Yeah until the end when...




This was the final score. So don't let her tell you that she isn't good at games (see previous post). I think she actually enjoyed herself while finding a way to beat everyone else. Beginner's luck.

p.s. sorry Malorie. I thought about not including your score but decided everyone needed the whole story.


2 comments:

  1. it's ok. i'll make a triumphant come back one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. finally, someone speaks the truth. that's hilarious

    ReplyDelete