Monday, January 4, 2010

a wrap up

from our squished in week of showing mom and sarah hong kong.

My favorite part is that they didn't really care about seeing this place or that. They were perfectly content with sitting and talking... So were we.

I tried [actually, credit goes to Scott] to take a few pictures. Scott loves the "running man" on my camera [he's out of control on that setting], so I had to scroll on through some of those to actually get to the good ones.

first day opening christmas presents at our apartment. SO fun.

right in the middle of Scott doing the running man setting.

the MTR... Sarah's least favorite form of transportation.

the MTR. can't you see her enthusiasm? probably a forced smile.

in our new shades from Mimi and Papa!

our little treasures from the Jade Market.

in front of a really fun hotel.

at a market in Stanley.


and the last few are from the Harbor...



They left early this morning to head back to Auburn. Their trip really was such perfect timing.

I think I had hit that five month wall of wanting a little taste of home. That was exactly what they brought with them. I am so refreshed!


4 comments:

  1. I pretty much love every single thing about this post.

    Also, how could Scott not love the running man setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't talk about how cute you are and how precious your family is! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am sure you loved every second of their visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I was right there with you guys looking at these pictures! How fun--I can't wait for my turn. I have already put the picture of you two at the Harbor as my background on my computer. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so happy in the pictures - especially Brenda. Know you had a wonderful visit. Love the picture inside the red heart. It is so exciting.

    Love-
    Mary Claire

    ReplyDelete