Monday, January 11, 2010

psalm 139. 9-10


So I got this in an email from Mom this weekend. Much needed little reminder.


It's funny because the day I read this when I opened my email, I read it like...

"...if I settle of the FAR side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast."

Some days I feel like that. Like oh okay that's me... I'm far on the other side of the sea. But I really am beginning to see how God is so changing me. Guiding us. Holding us fast. Ooo I love that fast part too. Bringing me to this FAR side to change me. To reveal new things. Scott and I are knowing Him more. And beginning to see that that's the whole point.






1 comment:

  1. Cat,
    When you live on the FAR side of the sea, the body of Christ becomes so real as you fellowship with other believers so different from you. I learned this in Manila and still carry this lesson with me today. Congrats on the baby!!! Love to you and Scott. Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete